Baby Ashton

This is the blog of our son, Ashton. There has been so much to say and post about him, it was taking over my personal blog; therefore, he now has his own site chronicling his exploits and documenting his life for friends and family.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Howdy!


Howdy Howdy Howdy!! Not much is going on lately so I really don't have that much to say. Ashton is doing great, he's starting to get some teeth in so that's been an fun so far. It's really funny when I put the hurriciane gel in his mouth.. I never seen him make such a face. I will try and get a picture of that. We get his "professional" pictures back around May 14th, yeah I know, Mother's day :) This Mother's day will be my first ever, mom, that means you have to get ME something now :) (and that means for me, not Ashton).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home