Baby Ashton

This is the blog of our son, Ashton. There has been so much to say and post about him, it was taking over my personal blog; therefore, he now has his own site chronicling his exploits and documenting his life for friends and family.

Friday, March 31, 2006






OK.. today mom brought me back my son about 5 p.m. We played with him until about 6 p.m. when she left and then I took over and played with him for about 30 more minutes until he start crying. I tried to cuddle him up to me and rock him to sleep, you could tell he was fighting sleep!! He cried for about an hour more and it was only 30 minutes before his next feeding. So, I placed him in my chair to go fix his bottle. As soon as I get his bottle ready he falls asleep... in my chair!!! So, he has now been asleep for about 30 minutes and I don't dare touch him!!!! I just hope that he doesn't sleep his 8 hour shift there. This is the time that he sleeps 8 hours, oh gee.. Anyways here is a picture of him so that you can see my issue and a picture of Lucy for those that have requested a picture of her.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucy is cute. I'll spread the word around work and see if anyone is interested!
I hope y'all had a great weekend!
April

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home