Baby Ashton

This is the blog of our son, Ashton. There has been so much to say and post about him, it was taking over my personal blog; therefore, he now has his own site chronicling his exploits and documenting his life for friends and family.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

sleep really didn't come!!!

You remember how I said that Ashton finally went to sleep... well that only lasted for an hour. From 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Ashton only had a total of 1 1/2 hours of sleep and he did a lot of fussing!!! Needless to say he is at my parents house right now :) He did finally fall asleep over there and has slept for going on 7 hours... yeah!!! Anyways, just wanted to let you know about that... on btw I have to get rid of Lucy. Does anyone want a 10 year old very loving shih-tzu? I am meeting with a lady in Dunwoody on the 8th of April so please let me know before then if you are interested!! Thanks!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there,
I'm glad that Ashton is finally sleeping a little! I'm sorry you are hurting again! Why do you have to get rid of your dog? Can you post a picture of Lucy so I can show her to people here at work? I'm sorry you have to get rid of her!
Y'all have a great weekend!
April

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home