Baby Ashton

This is the blog of our son, Ashton. There has been so much to say and post about him, it was taking over my personal blog; therefore, he now has his own site chronicling his exploits and documenting his life for friends and family.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Tuesday-Thursday


Tuesday I just felt horrible, I felt like the flu was coming upon me. It was hard for me to take care of Ashton becaues of the aches and pains and such. Early Wednesday morning around 4:30a.m. Matthew took my temp. and I had a fever of 101.4. So grandmother we called. The poor lady.. she actually answered the phone after about 10 tries. She was on her way though. By the way, we are talking about Matthew's mom, I knew better than to call my mom. Anyways, she gets to our place about 6a.m. and takes my baby away to her place. After Matthew put Ashton in his mom's truck it was very hard for him to come back in and go to bed, his mom had to make him. I however was already asleep or trying to, it's very hard to sleep when you have the chills :) Anyhow, by Wednesday afternoon the fever was gone and the gurgley stomach was here. I just can't get a break can I? Well, Thursday morning comes and Ashton is back at home but only for a few minutes and then he's wisked away to the doctor. Don't worry, this appointment has been planned for awhile. He is checked out by his new doctor, which, from what I understand from Matthew and his mom, is a very good doctor. I wasn't there because of gurgle gurgle gurgle. He is a healthy 10lb boy.. that's right 10 lbs. I knew he was getting heavy!!! Anyways, I was looking at him while he slept so peacefully and I realized that even though I just saw him Tuesday night.. he had grown. He looked so different than when he left!! He really did. But anyways, I was just glad to have him back at home until he started crying at 5 and lasted until 9.. just kidding, even if he's crying I still want him home with me. I must invest in a rocking chair though. He really likes those. So there... that's my story for the day. I hope you all enjoyed. A love offering can be mailed to my home address, I take all types of currency :) except foreign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home