Baby Ashton

This is the blog of our son, Ashton. There has been so much to say and post about him, it was taking over my personal blog; therefore, he now has his own site chronicling his exploits and documenting his life for friends and family.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Gas Gas Gas


Well... everything is going well, I think. This adorable little monster that Matthew and I have created has been giving us a very hard time lately. The poor thing, it's not his fault though. He just needs to learn how to pass gas better than what he already does :) I thought that being who his relatives are he would have no problem. I suppose they will soon teach him how to master that art of man hood. Tomorrow we go to the doctor to get his hernia checked out and finally schedule a surgery date. Thank goodness, maybe this poor child can finally get some relief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home