Baby Ashton

This is the blog of our son, Ashton. There has been so much to say and post about him, it was taking over my personal blog; therefore, he now has his own site chronicling his exploits and documenting his life for friends and family.

Monday, February 13, 2006

You Cannot Defeat My Flaming Headbutt!

Playing with Ashton is becoming so much fun. When I hold him up, as illustrated above, he'll look at me, or past me, or out the window for a good five minutes, providing the prerequisite feeding has been completed. When he finally gets bored, he'll let his neck relax and roll foward as if saying "Okay, you can put me down now." If I am holding him against my chest, he'll headbutt me when he gets bored. Or, if he's tired, he'll force his head under my chin, and thus cuddled, fall asleep. Ahh, sensei, you cannot get past my cuddle-fu. Nor would I ever want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home