Baby Ashton

This is the blog of our son, Ashton. There has been so much to say and post about him, it was taking over my personal blog; therefore, he now has his own site chronicling his exploits and documenting his life for friends and family.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

And sleep finally comes!

And sleep finally comes! Ashton has been awake since 8a.m. and has only slept for a total of 25 mins and it's 4p.m. Did I mention that he demands to be held the entire time? Anyways my neck and shoulder, which I thought were much better, are killing me now. I hope this little fuss bucket remains asleep for a long time so that I can recover. :) I do love him very much though! I am still waiting for those giggles to come, at least I am still getting those adorable smiles.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He looks so precious! The giggles will come soon and they'll be adorable! I can't wait to have one!

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home