Baby Ashton

This is the blog of our son, Ashton. There has been so much to say and post about him, it was taking over my personal blog; therefore, he now has his own site chronicling his exploits and documenting his life for friends and family.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

It's been awhile



I am sorry that it has taken me forever to update Ashton's blog. Right now he is doing fine, he just spent Saturday thru Tuesday at my parents home and now he is with Matthew's parents and he will be there a few days. Right now my neck is causing me trouble and I couldn't pick Ashton up because of the pain so off to the grandparents he went and I think everyone is enjoying it. I kind of miss him though :) I think I might get my son back this weekend... maybe, it depends on if I can sneak him out of the grandparents home... :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your neck is giving you trouble! I hope it feels better soon! Is Matt being a pain in the neck? Ha! Ashton is so cute! Y'all are so blessed!

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home