Baby Ashton

This is the blog of our son, Ashton. There has been so much to say and post about him, it was taking over my personal blog; therefore, he now has his own site chronicling his exploits and documenting his life for friends and family.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter















Most of Ashton's Easter pictures were taken with the film camera so it will be awhile before I am able to post them. Anyways, Ashton had a wonderful Easter and he gots lots and lots of gifts. His favorite so far being the blue bunny in the picture. He is able to grad hold of it and he loves putting the ears in his mouth. After such a wonderful day he got a bath and then went to sleep for a little while. He has figured out how to spit which had me getting wet with milk.. but it was fun to see him do that, even if it made me sticky. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute! I'm glad y'all had a good Easter. I hope y'all had a nice trip to Helen too!

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My adorable grandson
I love him so and
I can't wait till he can hunt Easter eggs

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home