Baby Ashton

This is the blog of our son, Ashton. There has been so much to say and post about him, it was taking over my personal blog; therefore, he now has his own site chronicling his exploits and documenting his life for friends and family.

Monday, April 24, 2006

boys will be boys
















Here are the boys watching tv... it's amazing, he's just like his father :) In the second picture Ashton has fallen asleep watching tv again :) He has been such a joy lately. I think the colic has passed and he's starting to learn how to laugh and I do believe that I felt a tooth coming in today. He likes to chew on my fingers so I don't know what I am going to do when those teeth start showing up. The teethers are too large for his mouth but he loves putting his bunny's ears in his mouth, I guess that'll do for now. He's asleep right now so I need to get some things done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home