Baby Ashton

This is the blog of our son, Ashton. There has been so much to say and post about him, it was taking over my personal blog; therefore, he now has his own site chronicling his exploits and documenting his life for friends and family.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006















When this and this happens... this really happens!!! Gotta love those sweet potatoes!! I will try and get the Easter pictures developed this weekend. Ashton is getting his picture taken at Wal-Mart in Griffin Saturday morning so I will try and get those posted as well. It will take a couple of weeks before I even get them back though. He did have his pictures made with the Easter Bunny last weekend, but Matthew will have to scan it and post it because he's the only one who knows how to do that correctly. I'll learn..maybe :)~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home