Baby Ashton

This is the blog of our son, Ashton. There has been so much to say and post about him, it was taking over my personal blog; therefore, he now has his own site chronicling his exploits and documenting his life for friends and family.

Monday, July 10, 2006




Well I know that it's been awhile sense the last post and that I have to blame on the computer. I typed up a nice long post and went to publish it and darn it if the computer said nope, not today!! I am starting to really get mad at my computer and I think that it knows that and it has started misbehaving very badly. I must find a way to punish it.. I must! Well enough about that I know that the few people that look at this site look to see new pictures of Ashton so I will shut up and post some. First let me say Thank You to April and Jaclyn for looking at Ashton's site and leaving comments, I so love to read the comments :) These are the pictures from when we stayed on Uncle Ronnie's house boat. I stayed dizzy two days after stepping foot off of that darn thing and I don't plan on sleeping on it again. As soon as I got rid of the motion sickness I had 4 wisdon teeth cut out of my mouth and that just sent my head spinning again. I might recover while in FL or I might not. I'll see y'all again in about a week and I'll let you know if I recovered or not!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your welcome, I enjoy looking at all the new pictures of Ashton. I like the one of Matthew and Ashton sharing the chew toy. "How Adorable"

Thanks also for leaving comments on the my space page about Brenden.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. I like the updated blog page.

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the new page too! I was surprised when I pulled it up today! Did Matthew shave? I can't see his goatee so I'm assuming he has a baby face now! I don't think I've ever seen that! I love the picture of Ashton in his play pen. It's cute that he sleeps with his little hands behind his head!

Get some rest and recover from having those teeth cut out! Enjoy the beach!

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GRANDMOTHER RITA,I KNOW YOUR HEART IS BUSTING WITH PRIDE AND JOY IN YOUR GRAND BABY, ASHTON.IT SEEMS LIKE LAST MONTH HE WAS BORN AND NOW HE IS HALF GROWN.ASHTON IS SO ADORABLE.I KNOW MOM AND DAD IS SO HAPPY,I CAN SEE THE LOVE FOR THIS LITTLE ONE IN THE PHOTOS.MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.FRANCES

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home