Baby Ashton

This is the blog of our son, Ashton. There has been so much to say and post about him, it was taking over my personal blog; therefore, he now has his own site chronicling his exploits and documenting his life for friends and family.

Thursday, June 29, 2006





Well the little monster has been a joyful handful lately. Every morning when he wakes up, which is usually between 7 a.m. to 10 a.m., I feed him and then he and I go get into bed with Daddy and play. Daddy is usually asleep but wakes up periodically when Ashton screams at him or pulls on his c-pap mask(which to me is hilarious). Ashton and I and sometimes Daddy play for about an hour or so and then we come back into the living room and either play in the activity center or on the floor. He actually likes being on his belly now which is a miracle that I thought would never happen. He can not crawl yet but boy he can get around by just pushing his body where ever he wants to. He is extremely funny when he's in his crib. He'll turn over on his stomach and just kick his feet, sometimes I can actually hear and see it on the monitor. Also there is a musical toy on the foot of his crib that he can kick at and it plays music or makes animal sounds; during the night or when ever he sleeps you will sometimes hear the toy from where he has kicked it in his sleep. Anyways here are some new pictures, hope y'all enjoy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
He's such a cutie! So you have one of those tv monitors? How do you like it? I've seen those in the stores and think it would be pretty handy to have! Maybe one day I'll need one! :-)

Have a great weekend!

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home