Baby Ashton

This is the blog of our son, Ashton. There has been so much to say and post about him, it was taking over my personal blog; therefore, he now has his own site chronicling his exploits and documenting his life for friends and family.

Saturday, June 24, 2006





I tell you what, this child of mine is just so silly!! I have never seen a baby have so much fun in his crib before. He is literally all over it. He loves kicking at the toys in the crib also and that sounds like he's demolishing the crib when you hear it on the monitor. He is such a silly sleeper, for the past 2 weeks he has pushed himself into a corner and fallen asleep. I always have to go into his room after he has been asleep for awhile and take the blanket off of his face or pull him out of the corner. He has been a real happy baby lately which has been a blessing. The poor thing is going to be passed around a lot starting in July though. Right now he's visting Grandma and then we get him back today and then on July 5, he'll visit the Grandma's again for a couple of days until I recover from having 4 wisdom teeth cut out, and then on July 10th he'll be gone for about 5 days to the Grandma's again so that I can recover even better in Flordia :) Hope he doesn't forget me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home