Baby Ashton

This is the blog of our son, Ashton. There has been so much to say and post about him, it was taking over my personal blog; therefore, he now has his own site chronicling his exploits and documenting his life for friends and family.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

We're back from Georgia this time.






Well, we are back from Georgia again! We had a lot of fun with both sets of grandparents. We did some shopping, since I don't have a Ross near me, and we did some eating and lots of laughing at Ashton. He is so funny right now. On the way home he played Peek-A-Boo with me and let me tell you, I didn't do a darn thing except say Where's Ashton? Peek-A-Boo I see you! He was so cute, he started the game all by himself and ended it by himself. He wore me out though because he got to fast at certain parts and I couldn't keep up with him. He of course thought everything was just so funny. The little one is crawling now and can pull himself up so easily . Matthew told me that I had to mention that Ashton is sitting on top of daddy's new car. He's so cute up there!!! Thank goodness PawPaw had a good grip on him because he's such a wiggler now. We have to pin him down to change his clothes and diapers. If he's a real mess it takes two people. While he was in his playard he kept running his face up and down the mesh siding. You can see that he's going up in this picture, look at that bottom lip. Well, now that we have our baby back there should be a regular posting again so I hope y'all enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home