Baby Ashton

This is the blog of our son, Ashton. There has been so much to say and post about him, it was taking over my personal blog; therefore, he now has his own site chronicling his exploits and documenting his life for friends and family.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Bye Bye





Ashton left with his grandparents today to head back to Georgia. I hated to see him go, but then I went shopping and felt all better :) He will definitely enjoy spending a few days with his Nonnie and PaPaw and then to his Grandmother and Grandpa's house he'll go and will surely be spoilt by the time I go down there to pick him up. He has two teeth now and you can really see them and he's saying dada now. He's getting to be such a big boy!!! As you can see from the pictures that he has his own sea turtle!! I was going to take it back because he didn't seem to like it but when his daddy put him on it today he went crazy and actually had it rocking so I might keep it now. Well, that's all for now folks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly and Matthew,

Ashton is just adorable. And he is getting so big.
Ashton has fun toys, now I need to go shopping.

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! More pictures! He is adorable! I can't wait to see pictures of him in the snow!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home