Baby Ashton

This is the blog of our son, Ashton. There has been so much to say and post about him, it was taking over my personal blog; therefore, he now has his own site chronicling his exploits and documenting his life for friends and family.

Monday, July 17, 2006
















This little boy as been such a cutie lately. He's been full of giggles and kisses until today!! The poor guy is still trying to get that first tooth through. By the look of his gums it should be any day, but then again, I said that last week :( He is starting to sit up. I put him on the floor in a sitting postion today and he stayed that way until I got the camera ready and then of course he fell over! I will try and get that picture soon. He is such a cutie when he's sleeping though, he has to something to cuddle up to, has you can see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! Finally some teeth for Ashton. Brenden is enjoying his two teeth, we aren't b/c he keeps on trying to bite us. Brenden is also sitting up. I have gotten a few pictures of him sitting up.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home