Baby Ashton

This is the blog of our son, Ashton. There has been so much to say and post about him, it was taking over my personal blog; therefore, he now has his own site chronicling his exploits and documenting his life for friends and family.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Good Bye!!

The little one says goodbye to all who comes to visit him here in Georgia. If you want to see the little one in person, hop in the car and head to Louisville, Kentucky because that's where we will all be, at least me, Matthew, and Ashton anyways. I can't wait to get a picture of him when we get our first snow fall!!! I've already been hitting Ross for nice winter clothes for good prices!! Does he not look like my dad in this picture or what?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep posting on this page! We'll keep in touch through the magic of the internet. :-) It will be cool to have snow.

Y'all be careful!

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home