Baby Ashton

This is the blog of our son, Ashton. There has been so much to say and post about him, it was taking over my personal blog; therefore, he now has his own site chronicling his exploits and documenting his life for friends and family.

Friday, September 01, 2006

We're back, on the internet that is...





For those of you that don't know we are now living in Louisville, KY. It's nice up here and I can't wait until winter comes and I actually get to see snow!!! It should be fun to see Ashton playing in the snow. He has changed so much in one week. First he started to be able to sit up for longer periods of time, then he started to try and crawl, then he had a tooth come in, then he started sitting himself up, then he started standing up. Boy are we in trouble!!! Oh I forgot, he can say MAMA!!!!!! It's more like mymamamamamama, but it's mama, and he can hold all of his bottles as well. About the naked picture, he figured out how to take his diaper off that night. I am glad that I went to check on him because he would have ruined the play pen and blanket. I hope this posting holds y'all over until Ashton gets back from GA. Matthew's parents will be spending this weekend with us and then taking Ashton home with them and then we will be picking him up the week of the 11th.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWW. That is just too sweet. You'll have to tell me where you got that swing from, so I can get one for Brenden. That is wonderful that he is doing all that stuff. I can't wait!

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home