Baby Ashton

This is the blog of our son, Ashton. There has been so much to say and post about him, it was taking over my personal blog; therefore, he now has his own site chronicling his exploits and documenting his life for friends and family.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

shower curtain time






























Ashton woke up from a nap and decided that he wanted to play in our bathroom while his daddy stood and watched him. We played peek a boo for a few minutes and then put him back to bed with a bottle. I think he went to sleep. I hope anyways. He is just the cutest thing isn't he? And he has a new toy, a shower curtain. Yes, I know, I am in trouble...especially sense everyone is starting to ask me when Matthew and I are going to have another baby. People, I will let you know when Matthew and I decide that and I promise you that it will be at least 6 more months.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, first the question is when are you getting engaged,,,then when are you getting married,,,then when are you having a baby,,,then when are you having your next one.....are people ever happy? Ha.

So y'all are thinking about another one in 6 months? We just found out yesterday that my sister in law is pregnant again and they have an 18 month old.

He is a cutie!

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Ashton is standing up all on his own. I can't wait until Brenden can.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home