Baby Ashton

This is the blog of our son, Ashton. There has been so much to say and post about him, it was taking over my personal blog; therefore, he now has his own site chronicling his exploits and documenting his life for friends and family.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

A Close Up





























Hello everyone!!! I just wanted to show you all of the close ups that I have taken of Ashton lately. Also, that will be the last time that he will wear that outfit because it is too small!!! Anyways, he has been such a doll lately, flirting with everyone and trying to get his hand down Jamie's shirt, he almost made it too!!! She set him straight though, told him those were not his to play with. He stopped and just laid his head on her shoulder. He was so cute!!! He has gotten a lot more hair lately too. I might have to cut his bangs because they are getting so long, well one or two hairs are anyways. Ashton tried stage 3 foods tonight. He did real good, no choking whatsoever and he had spaghetti dinner with meat sauce. It actually has small noodles in it. I don't think that he liked the texture of it but he still ate it, he just made a funny face every time I stuck the spoon in his mouth. I bought other stage 3 foods also, like lasagna dinner with meat sauce, bananas with tapioca,bananas & strawberries with tapioca & rice cereal with apples & bananas. Everything sounds yummy doesn't it? Well, we will see how the munckin likes them and I am sure y'all will hear about it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ain't He so cute!! Just in case y'all don't know he gets all that from his aunt and uncle!! Good thing for them genes!

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
I have been looking but not commenting on the pictures. Sorry! I just wanted to take the time today to say that he is adorable! Stage 3 foods sound fun, ha. I love the close ups and his big blue eyes! I've been going back and forth on the baby thing but I'm having baby fever again so these pictures are helping that! I hope y'all are doing well and have adjusted to the move! Tell Matt we said hi!

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home