Baby Ashton

This is the blog of our son, Ashton. There has been so much to say and post about him, it was taking over my personal blog; therefore, he now has his own site chronicling his exploits and documenting his life for friends and family.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

These boots are made for walking...





























These boots are made for walkin'
and that's just what they'll do
and one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you.

That song comes to my mind after seeing an adorable little boy in his first pair of boots. We all three got a new pair of shoes yesterday(I got two actually) all for $21. Can you believe it, four pairs of shoes(two pairs of Skechers and one pair of Tommy's and one pair of Old Navy) for just $21 and Ashton's cost the most, ain't that something!! I didn't buy the Ashton the regular kind of boots (you know, the hard ones) because I can't handle those right now. I bought the soft ones, that way I don't get bruises :) Ashton is already acting like a man though, he has his remote control for the t.v. and he's got his boots on and a women who feeds him whenever he says he's hunger and he's already propped up on the couch next to his daddy. Darn it if he ain't spoiled!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking all over for shoes for Brenden. Brenden has such big feet, thanks to his daddy. Where did you find his shoes?

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home