Baby Ashton

This is the blog of our son, Ashton. There has been so much to say and post about him, it was taking over my personal blog; therefore, he now has his own site chronicling his exploits and documenting his life for friends and family.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Drawers of Ashton





























Well, we finally got an armoire and the first thing we put in it is... ASHTON!!!!
That was all his daddy!! I didn't have anything to do with it. As you can see, Ashton really didn't mind which we thought was weird. Well, I suppose that drawer can hold up to 20lbs, maybe a little more, I don't think that I will try it though. As soon as Matthew and I finish getting our apartment decorated and such I will post pictures for everyone to see. The other picture of Ashton is him playing with the blinds, he really seems to like playing with them. I think he likes the noise and the movement. He also enjoyed biting my tangerines today, right through the bag. I gave him the inside of one and he made a funny face but I couldn't tell if he swallowed it or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home