Baby Ashton

This is the blog of our son, Ashton. There has been so much to say and post about him, it was taking over my personal blog; therefore, he now has his own site chronicling his exploits and documenting his life for friends and family.

Saturday, January 20, 2007



Ok, this is what I was talking about. Ashton climb onto the black bag in the floor and then climb into the chair. Yep, we're in trouble. You know, my mom use to chain the chairs together under the table to keep my brother from doing the same thing... mom, you still got that chain?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My little Sweetheart is so cute. I wish I could get to him so I could hug him, squeeze him and kiss him all over his adorable little face. xoxoxo I guess the x's and o's will have to do. I Love and miss you Sweetheart.

By the way, I didn't have to chain the kitchen chairs together until David Joe began pulling the chairs across the kitchen floor so he could get into the cabinets. Bicycle chains work wonderfully. You can chain the chair leg and table leg together and still have enough room to pull out the chair to sit in it. Mom's are very resourcefull when need be.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home