Baby Ashton

This is the blog of our son, Ashton. There has been so much to say and post about him, it was taking over my personal blog; therefore, he now has his own site chronicling his exploits and documenting his life for friends and family.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Potty Time... sort of



I know that I haven't done much on Ashton's site lately and that's because not much is going on. Ashton has 6 teeth now. Four on top and two on the bottom. He has been fussy because of them but that's to be expected. He is still his happy loving self though. He loves to talk, especially in the morning after his bottle. We don't know what he is saying yet but there is definitely new sounds coming out of that mouth. He did find both toilets today though. The three of us were in the master bedroom and Matthew and I were looking at something on the computer and we heard splash splash splash and Matthew jumped up and said that can't be good and ran into the bathroom to find Ashton playing in the toilet. A few hours later Matthew was in the bathroom and I went to make Ashton a bottle for nap time and when I came back to get him I found him in the other bathroom playing in that toilet! The kid loves to play in the toilet. It's his Grandmothers fault. She taught him to splash water!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home