Baby Ashton

This is the blog of our son, Ashton. There has been so much to say and post about him, it was taking over my personal blog; therefore, he now has his own site chronicling his exploits and documenting his life for friends and family.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Is that face just not aborable or what!!!



He's so cute!! I know, Matthew and I did a good job. Thank you for thanking so :) Now, back to reality. Matthew and I are in trouble because this adorable little boy is learning new stuff everyday. He should be walking soon. He took about 5 steps by himself last night and he's been standing in one spot for a good few seconds try to get his balance. He ran down the couch last night with his left hand barely touching the couch as he went. Not only has he figured that out, but he has figured out how to climb!!!! We had the lap top case sitting in the floor by the kitchen table and he climb on top of that and then climb into the chair. I was just amazed!! I yelled for Matthew so he could see it and when he got into the kitchen he looked at Ashton and then looked at me and said "did he do that all by himself?". I said yep... we're in trouble. Needless to say, Matthew agreed hole heartedly. Grandparents, enjoy the torture your kids are about to receive for it is coming. When I told my dad about this last night, he said I told you I told you, didn't I, yep you're in trouble now. He's loving it, especially the toilet thing for some reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home