Baby Ashton

This is the blog of our son, Ashton. There has been so much to say and post about him, it was taking over my personal blog; therefore, he now has his own site chronicling his exploits and documenting his life for friends and family.

Friday, August 24, 2007







I have the greatest boy ever!! I really do. Look at how adorable he is asleep in his high chair. We were all sitting around the living room eating our dinner watching a movie and we looked up and he was gone gone gone!! He still had a hold of his sipper cup, he feel asleep when no one was looking. The little guy had been going all day with no nap(because he didn't want one) and passed out in front of daddies yummy enchiladas. I was able to pick him up and put him to bed with no problems at all. When I went to lay him down he threw his arms behind his head and that was it. That was the only moving from him and no sound at all. It's so adorable!! Now, on to the video. I guess it took me looking at this blog functions at 4a.m. to realize that they now have a video option YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited, especially now that I have a camcorder also. If you have so connections, speed them up so that you can see my baby play!! Well I have tried twice to download the video and it will not do it, so sorry. I will work on getting that on here. At least you get to see pictures :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home