Baby Ashton

This is the blog of our son, Ashton. There has been so much to say and post about him, it was taking over my personal blog; therefore, he now has his own site chronicling his exploits and documenting his life for friends and family.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

100% Boy






2 black eyes, 5 bloody lips and to many scraps and bruises on the legs to count. Yep, we've got ourselves a real 100% boy. Ashton has truly enjoyed testing out the new air mattress. We have enjoyed bouncing him off of it too. He bounces so well!! I am sure the neighbors wonder what goes on because he screams at the top of his little lungs. He can almost scream as loud as his mommy, I should know, I've tested it out, hurt my own ears. :) He has a new word "Today". He heard Elmo say it on Sesame Street and said it with no hesitation at all. He is also learning "thirsty". He has learned to "pounce" us too, just like Tigger!! The kid is a trip, that's for sure.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I haven't looked in a while but I'm glad to see tons of new pics! He's getting so big and he's a cutie!!! I know y'all enjoy him so much!!

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home