Baby Ashton

This is the blog of our son, Ashton. There has been so much to say and post about him, it was taking over my personal blog; therefore, he now has his own site chronicling his exploits and documenting his life for friends and family.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007


I checked in on Ashton before going to bed myself the other night and this is what I found. Normally he's sleeping in front of the door with ALL of his blankets and ALL of the clothes that he managed to pull down so when I went in at 2:30a.m. I was surprised to see him in his bed well, half of him anyways. In case you are not able to tell where he is, his head is at the bottom of the pillow and his feet are on the floor. Kids, they can sleep any old way, not fair is it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home