Baby Ashton

This is the blog of our son, Ashton. There has been so much to say and post about him, it was taking over my personal blog; therefore, he now has his own site chronicling his exploits and documenting his life for friends and family.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Introducing the beginning of the Terrible Twos!!






Ok, here we go with the terrible twos, at least I hope this is it. I have decided to take Ashton's bed apart and make it a day bed since he keeps climbing out of it. So, I got the gate off that lowers and I put it aside. I then went to the computer to find directions with pictures because these words just ain't making sense and I hear Ashton start crying, the PANIC crying. So I jump us and run in there and darn it if he hasn't decided to climb the lift gate!!! He can also climb into his high chair though he doesn't always want food when he does that, he just likes climbing into it. The other pictures are of Ashton under his bed playing with what must be his favorite toy. That child likes to sit in there and just play play play. I don't know if he's gonna let a sibling play with that one or not..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home