Baby Ashton

This is the blog of our son, Ashton. There has been so much to say and post about him, it was taking over my personal blog; therefore, he now has his own site chronicling his exploits and documenting his life for friends and family.

Friday, February 16, 2007

An interesting morning...






Ok, I don't have a picture of this which might be a good thing. But, this morning Ashton was walking around the living room(yes walking) and he stood in front of me and took off his diaper and handed it to me. I said thank you baby, do you want a fresh diaper? He took a few steps to the couch and stopped so has I was about to get up I hear something and I look down and see him peeing. He missed the couch by a centimeter!!! He peed and pooted and looked at himself in amazement, like WOW, is that coming from me, did I do that?? So, I let him finish because I rather the floor get peed on then me and then I picked him up and put an actual diaper on him and pants to go with the diaper :) I think I have finally learned not to let him go anywhere unless he has a pair of pants on. I knew to put him to bed with pants on, now I have to have pants on him the entire time. I hope you have enjoyed a story of our morning. I thought it was quite interesting myself :) I still am giggling about it. Like I said, I do not have pictures of that but here are some other pictures for you to enjoy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh gosh! What a cute? story! Ok, maybe a scary story to the people who are just thinking about having kids. Ha!

Cute pictures as always!

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home